« Home | How to be more Efficient ? - Claim your Free ebook... » | Which Sequential Autoresponder Would You Recommend? » | Where to host my Website? » | The Internet Wealth Code » 

Saturday, April 08, 2006 

I want to see the world

Is my dream to travel around the world.

The nature always facinate me! I visited many places but is always the nature that captures me not the man-made structures.

I can never forget the Mid-night sun, the glacier, the niagara fall, mt fuji, norwegian fjord and greek islands.



The most beautiful city that I have visited is Bergen, Norway.

The most memorable city taht I have visited is Lucern, Switchziland.

The most beautiful Chistmas I have is in Chicago

The most lovely village is long grove in Illinois

I will never forget my days working in,
- Oslo, Bergan, Threhiam
- Stockholm
- Chicago
- Shanghai
- Bangkok
- HongKok